Expeditors is a Fortune 500 global logistics company that satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems. We pride ourselves on being a solutions-based organization and take time to understand each customer’s individual business needs. As a non-asset based organization, we have considerable flexibility when managing our customers’ supply chains.
Our industry professionals, award winning processes, and globally unified systems ensure that we always live up to our promise, You’d be surprised how far we’ll go for you.®
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
- Collaborates with several parties including clients, and internal organizations.Must develop in-depth knowledge of the situation so that the analytics and visualization developed are informative and appropriate.
- Maintain analytics standards library, and adds new visualizations to the library as they
- Uses visualization tools in conjunction with back end databases.Expected to be a power user with the ability to innovate, and deliver increasing value and sophistication.
- Develop customer centric methods for delivering visualizations.This means working in more than one visualization tool, as well as developing visualizations in the tool used by our
customer, and pushing data from Expeditors to the customer’s enterprise, so they can use it in their environment.
- This is not an “I.T.” job.It is a business job delivering business value, but you must be able to exploit technology to deliver that value.
Expert skill in visualization tools.
Knowledge of databases and how to optimize the visualization tool/database relationship.
Knowledge of data transfer methods between enterprises (such as FTP or EDI).
Experience in working directly with clients and the nuances associated with
Proven track record of presentation and interpersonal skills.
Must be able to work independently as well as in collaborative groups.
Must be an effective listener and communicator.These qualities are essential to making visualizations and solutions realistic in solving the problem at hand.
Must be willing and able to accept questioning and constructive criticism of work
Must be willing and able to work in an environment where the following cultural
elements are highly valued: Appearance, Attitude, Confidence, Curiosity,
Excellence, Integrity, Pride, Resolute, Sense of Humor and Visionary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Five or more years’ experience in using visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI (examples only).Bachelor of Science, or higher, in marketing,computer science, economics or statistics.
Expeditors offers excellent benefits:
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time.
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision.
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Training and Personnel Development Program.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.