“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the management of the branch TRANSCON department
- Actively develop business for department through active involvement in sales and retention process
- Manage implementation and ensure compliance to “Standard Operating Procedures” for the client
- Build and maintaining strong relationships with service providers and customers
- Ensure that productivity and profitability goals for the TRANSCON department are met
- Develop department personnel
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four year college or university; or 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to define, develop and document business processes and procedures.
- Effective interpersonal skills. Ability to relate to customers and employees at all levels.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.