Position: Freelance Event Crew
Contract Type: Freelance/Self-Employed - Full-Time/Part-Time
Closing Date for Applications: 26th October 2017
THE COMPANY: Inside Track Event Solutions specialise in Event Services to the automotive sector. We provide a broad range of event services, from product placements and data capture, through exhibition and ride and drive events, to training and conference management. We have a passion for our clients' brands and products.
Due to expansion, we currently have excellent opportunities for all types of event and production staff to join our team on a Freelance basis, based from our site in Alconbury but delivering events in the UK and Europe.
THE ROLE: As a member of our event crew, you will provide a broad range of event support activities in the field on behalf of our prestige automotive clients, helping to bring their events to life.
- Event equipment delivery and rig and de-rig specialists
- Loading vehicles with exhibition equipment and delivering to site
- Stand building/rigging and de-rigging of events
- Hospitality unit delivery and set up
- Manual handling and working in a physically demanding environment
- Stand staff and brand ambassadors
- Work on display stands at events, collect high quality data capture from visitors
- Act as front of house, providing good product knowledge and great customer service
- Provide registration and hospitality services
- Event Specialists
- a combined role handling rig and de rig as well as stand staff duties
- AV specialists of all types
The successful candidate will have excellent customer/client service skills, an approachable, confident manner and a full driving licence. You must have the ability and flexibility to work shifts, some weekends and stay away from home. This may include work outside of the UK.
Essential Candidate Criteria:
- Full Driving Licence
- Confident manner and excellent customer/client service skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
- Ability to read, understand and follow directions/instructions
Desirable Candidate Criteria
- Relevant qualifications e.g. Manual Handling, First Aid, Health & Safety etc.
- (B+E) (C+E) (C1) (C) (C1+E) Driving Licence
- Digital Tacho Licence and CPC Drivers Card
- AV experience and capabilities
- Automotive experience and product knowledge
Are you the candidate we are looking for? If YES, then please hit the 'Apply' button and attach your CV for review.