Expeditors is a global logistics company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As a Fortune 500 company, we employ over 15,300 trained professionals in a worldwide network of over 331 locations across six continents. Expeditors satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems.
- Lead the team to ensure that service quality can be up to company standard for both internal and external customers.
- Supervise subordinates to handle business inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Develop operational goals and plans
- Monitor and communicate operations against plan.
- Seek new business opportunities while being well versed in the current business trend.
- Ensure compliance with local and foreign regulations governing the shipment, receipt, and documentation of imported products
- Ensure customs operating licenses of company’s facilities are in valid
- Build up and maintain good relationship with local related authorities to gain their full support to the company
- Manage and coordinating customs clearance activities in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Monitor and follow the compliance on policies, procedures and service standards for customs clearance operations
- Be responsible for coaching, training, and developing subordinate staff througheffective delegation.
- Assist in staff Appraisal, performance evaluation, staff promotion and salaryadjustment.
- College degree or equivalent businessqualification
- Good PC skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Good English reading & speaking, understand cargo-related documents in English
- At least 3 year experience in customs clearanceand management/leadership experiences
- Experience in handling various import/exportcustoms formalities.
- Customer service skills and interpersonal skillsare required
- Willing to work overtime, as required
- Able to work well in team, under high pressureand tight deadline
- Good problem solving skills
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.