EntityThe Bolloré Group is one of the 500 largest companies in the world, it now holds strong positions in all its activities around three business lines, Transportation and Logistics, Communication, Electricity Storage and solutions.
Bolloré Transport & Logistics is one of the world's leading transportation groups with 36,000 employees spread among 105 countries where it carries out its business activities in ports, freight forwarding, railways and in oil logistics.
Continuously adapting to the changing needs of its customers, Bolloré Logistics has enhanced its know-how to be recognized as a leading supply chain global provider, ranked among the 10 leading global groups in the sector, including the first integrated logistics network in Africa.
Being part of Bolloré Ports means engaging with an international and visionary Group. A Group that constantly embarks on new undertakings. A Group that invests and innovates.
- Possess excellent LCL product knowledge
- Three years of successful experience in LCL Market of Jabel Ali, Dubai and northern Emirates specially Sharjah
- Should be able to work with both Regional network (M.E) to generate traffic and Overseas office to build and enhance the console traffic
- Meet company development objectives on UAE market
- Identify and evaluate the potential of business opportunities
- Participate to the preparation of offers
- Canvass market to identify opportunities for new business development in the areas of port concessions, terminal management contracts and shipping agencies.
- Travel to meet authorities, large shippers and shipping lines to evaluate the validity of identified opportunities and their potential.
- Create personal connections with local actors in the airport/port concessions, terminal management contracts and shipping agencies markets to help Bollore Ports penetrate those markets.
- Prepare business model plans in coordination with technical support teams
- Present to management Bollore ports for validation of investment decision.
- Participate in the set up of new business units in the countries where new investments have been approved, ensuring alignment of the organization with the approved business plan, and alerting management in case of any event requiring a review of the plan.
Minimum three (3) years experience in Sales in a logistics company.
Fluent in English
Excellent communication skills