“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating system
- Track and trace Order Management files
- Ensure timely clearance and delivery of freight to customer for Import shipments
- Ensure documents are sent timely and arrival notices communicated to destination for Export shipments
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendor billing
- Interact with our customers in arranging their international shipments, meeting customer service standards.
- Meet compliance at all times to regulations. This includes internal policies and procedures such as Operational Process Standards (OPS) and external government regulations or customer’s policies / requirements.
- Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures are followed and updated in the DLSOP
- Meet KPI standards, as per the company’s procedures
- 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of ocean documentation process a plus
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Hazardous Materials certification (preferred)
- Fluent in English
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.