A global player from supply to distribution, at both local and international level, GEFCO provides global and integrated management and optimization of the logistical chain for its industrial customers. The Group combines high quality and efficiency with responsible management of its logistics activities, GEFCO drives its business by complying the cutting edge requirements regarding sustainable development. Our success lies on our people and having strong, motivated and skilled teams. With nearly 12 000 across the world, our employees are our best asset and the key factor of our promising future.
GEFCO is currently recruiting a:
Key Account Manager Automotive (M/F)
In the Corporate Sales & Marketing Department and directly reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director in Germany, your main mission will consist on:
- Development of the strategic commercial strategy and implementation of the action plans related with concrete scope of car manufacturers business;
- Creating new commercial opportunities and preparing new business cases. Actively leading the search for new businesses, new projects, new products, and new solutions in your area and contract management of existing businesses.
Strategic Management of the Commercial process in the area of the OEM activities including the active:
- Sustaining the good existing business network in area of Wolfsburg - supporting partnership with potential and existing key-accounts, encourages regional synergies
- Creating new commercial opportunities and partnerships with customer divisions and automotive suppliers
- Formatting effective interaction and communication chain between company’s departments, subsidiaries, key customer and automotive suppliers in order to manage projects efficiently
- Conducting negotiations concerning pricing, quantity and delivery times, issuing of reports
- Drawing up offerings in cooperation with the Sales and Marketing Department
You have at least 8 years of experience in logistic/supply chain or automotive company, and ideally 3-5 years of experience in a similar Key Account role, which allowed you to develop a strong knowledge of the automotive logistics industry.
Your interpersonal and negotiation skills, ability to hunting down new clients and farming existing ones will be assets to succeed in your missions. Fluent English and driving license are a must to grow in an international context with many businesses traveling (40% of your working time).