“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
- Achieve the revenue targets and productivity standards.
- Work in accordance to the business development strategies as formulated and defined by district, products.
- Proactively identify opportunities for route business development.
- Develop and safeguard relationship with Japanese decision-makers.
- Adhere to guidance provided by sales, operations, stakeholders and overseas offices to implement revenue growth strategy.
- Travel overseas and solicit strategic sales activities if required.
- Create customer successful stories and case studies to complement successful sales presentations.
- Responsible for special projects as deemed necessary by the senior management.
- University graduate with over 5 years working experience in freight forwarding industry, of which 2 years should be in supervisory or above level, or certificate/diploma or Formal Secondary School graduate over 7 years working experience in freight forwarding industry, of which 4 years should be in managerial level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Fluent in English both spoken & Written.
- Native Japanese is on highly priority.
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday
- Group Life & Medical Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This position reports to District Sales Manager.
Prefer Japanese native.