Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
Organic Growth – Expeditors promotes from within. As a shining example, our CEO started as an entry level employee in our San Francisco office 31 years ago.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
Support the branch to identify and facilitate process improvements through improved efficiencies
and quality of existing processes. Support IT infrastructure (PC’s, printers, servers, networking)
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- PC hardware support.
- Imaging of new desktops/laptops
- Manage daily tape backups and offsite storage rotation
- Troubleshoot various hardware/software issues
- IS Purchasing/Inventory
- Drive efficiency to operational processes through process improvement and solutions that drive automation and optimization
- Develop and support technical solutions that enhance operational performance
- Create specialized tools and reports that are professional, user friendly, and scalable.
- Ability to analyze an existing process and work in conjunction with operations to implement a technical solution
- Ability to work in a cohesive environment with Regional, Corporate, and local teams
Experience and Education:
- Process improvement and data analysis skills
- Experience troubleshooting computer hardware and Windows operating systems
- Basic networking
- PC Hardware
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Programming experience: VBA, SQL is a plus
- PowerShell experience is a plus
- Able to self-teach needed programming technologies
- Good communication and presentation skills
Successful candidates must complete a background check.
We are a business professional attire company.
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Education Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.