“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
Scope of Position:
Manages a solid team by driving all the accounting operations within the company, controls invoices, payroll, statements and play a key role in the preparation and execution of internal and external financial audits.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audit proof of cash and fixed asset reconciliation
- Contribute actively to Profit and Loss statement (PnL) preparation with the Finance Controller for regional reporting submission
- Prepare external financial statements for external audit
- Plan external legal audit intervention
- Prepare all documentation as required for external and internal audits
- File tax returns to authorities and work with the Finance Controller and experts on any tax issues
- Control payroll and processing
- Administrative tasks ; filing banking, insurance, legal documents
- Run regular meetings on financial item status
- Support the Finance Controller with financial presentations to management
- Recruiting, hiring, provide input and continually interview to find new potential candidates for the accounting department
- Review and conduct staff appraisals timely
- Continually provide coaching and training to the team members
- Meet company standards of 52 hours training per year
- Assist new hires with mandatory training completion within the first 6 months
- Be open to implementing new system changes and enhancements into the department
- Be involved and suggest system/process improvements
- Assist the Finance Controller with changes impacted by law (procedures and policies)
Proactively promote the company’s 10 cultural attributes
- 2 + years of accounting specific qualification Proven leadership attitude and background.
- Strong accounting and finance knowledge.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Full time job contract
Opportunity for promotion
Friendly atmosphere among team
Ability to develop
Professional Training Plan