Expeditors is a global logistics company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As a Fortune 500 company, we employ over 15,300 trained professionals in a worldwide network of over 331 locations across six continents. Expeditors satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems. Our services include the consolidation and forwarding of air or ocean freight, customs brokerage, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, order management, warehousing, distribution and customized logistics solutions. At Expeditors, we pride ourselves on being a solutions-based organization and take time to understand each customer's individual business needs. As a non-asset based organization, we have considerable flexibility when managing customers' supply chains. Due to our relationships with local suppliers and global air and ocean partners, we can provide customers with the best routing and pricing options. Our comprehensive, flexible spectrum of services is supported by leading-edge information technology that provides a high level of visibility from end to end. To maintain consistent quality and customer service across the globe, Expeditors has regional headquarters located in London, Dubai, Shanghai and Singapore. At Expeditors, our industry professionals, award winning processes and globally unified systems ensure that we always live up to our promise, "You'd be surprised how far we'll go for you."
- To implement effective list management in order to achieve monthly targets.
- To achieve 100% coverage on the territory list.
- To implement effective prospect management and outlook process.
- To implement disciplined sales activities.
- To implement integrated account review process for major General Accounts and to attain accounts retention and market penetration objectives.
- To sustain market leader positions in all products and lane segments.
- To attend training & development (T&D) sessions and keep developing sales skills and updating industry knowledge.
- To implement Customer First Strategy.
- To perform special projects as required to meet the Company's need.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes. Unsuccessful application will be destroyed in strict confidence upon completion of recruitment process.