Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
As a District Sales Executive, you will be responsible for a designated territory area. Regardless of experience, you will be required to complete Expeditors product training and thus be able to sell all of our services. You will be responsible for prospecting, cold calling, and qualifying potential clients. In conjunction with local management, you will also be responsible for proposing customized logistic solutions to the customer, closing business, and involved in the implementation and retention of business. You will be expected to meet specific net revenue and sales call goals.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage and organize work efforts to exceed sales plan as developed in conjunction with local management.
Achieve sales goals through hands-on market planning, personal sales execution and development of business relationships with key customers, new business and retention.
Maintain constant familiarization of product offerings and developments.
Research and maintain current information regarding:
Top customers and their requirements
Specific solutions offered to customers
Meet minimum monthly call counts.
Prepare and distribute sales call summary reports.
Orchestrate the sales process from start to finish.
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work productively both individually and in a team environment
- Propensity to successfully manage priorities and respond to deadlines ahead of schedule
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Proficiency in MS Office tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experienced with business operating systems and current industry technologies.
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Education Program
As a part of our hiring process, you must successfully complete a background check
Key words: Logistics, Global Supply Chain, sales, account manager,