Customer Service Advisor (m/f) with CzechBerufserfahrene, Vollzeit, befristeter Vertrag, , Arvato Polska, , Szczecin, Poland 15 arvato Bertelsmann Polska is a subsidiary of arvato Bertelsmann AG, an international outsourcing provider, employing over 60 000 people in more than 40 countries. The Polish branch of arvato Bertelsmann employs over 3000 people in 10 locations. Together with a global leader in the IT industry, we are currently developing our Contact Centre projects and in relation to that we are looking for Customer Service Advisors.
Customer Service Advisor (m/f) with Czech
workplace: Szczecin, Poland
The Customer Service Advisor is responsible for handling customer queries (phone and e-mail) and supporting individual and business clients in both incoming and outgoing communication. There are no sales involved.
- fluency or very good knowledge of Czech
- communicative English
- computer literacy, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- general IT knowledge (Windows, MsOffice, Internet Explorer)
- commitment to customer service
- proactive and positive approach
- responsibility in processing customers’ data (business and individual customers)
- ability to multitask
- experience in working with business clients or a call center experience would be an advantage
- opportunity to gain experience in a large multinational company
- competitive salary
- benefit system including sports, medical and leisure
- friendly, supportive and a multinational working Environment
- access to career paths within company structure via internal promotion system
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including reference number: arvato careers
Please add the following clause to your application: I hereby give my consent for the personal data included in my job application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment by Bertelsmann Media Sp. z o.o. with the seat in Warsaw, arvato services branch, Al. Piastow 30, 71-064 Szczecin, as outlined in the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002 of the Republic of Poland, item 1182 with further amendments.