EntityThe Bolloré Group is one of the 500 largest companies in the world, it now holds strong positions in all its activities around three business lines, Transportation and Logistics, Communication, Electricity Storage and solutions.
Bolloré Transport & Logistics is one of the world's leading transportation groups with 36,000 employees spread among 105 countries where it carries out its business activities in ports, freight forwarding, railways and in oil logistics.
Continuously adapting to the changing needs of its customers, Bolloré Logistics has enhanced its know-how to be recognized as a leading supply chain global provider, ranked among the 10 leading global groups in the sector, including the first integrated logistics network in Africa.
Being part of Bolloré Ports means engaging with an international and visionary Group. A Group that constantly embarks on new undertakings. A Group that invests and innovates.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives of assigned territory by company service and products to assigned/targeted accounts, obtain business from new account and maintain contact with existing customers.
- Focus time and effort on developing new customers.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Qualify and Call German Route prospects: increase BOLLORE market share in the German trade
Carefully select a list of prospects and gather information prior to call them (directories, sales leads received, chamber of commerce, internet, Pegasus, etc…)
Call prospects in line with BOLLORE Strategic Development
Present BOLLORE services in a professional manner and carefully take note of clients' remarks and requirements in order to address them, on the spot or back in office
Report the Minutes Of Meetings in the Commercial File
Quote the visited prospects within 24 hours, or send Qualified Sales Lead to the Network within 24 hours, under proper Sales Lead format,
Keep Commercial files and Sales Cards updated.
- Route Development: exchanging market information and build products,
Collect details on overseas decision makers related to German traffics,
Benchmark BOLLORE with Competitors on the trade,
Benchmark BOLLORE rates with market competitors (sea freight, air freight, sea-air etc..)
Participate in the Strategic Development of Consolidation services (air and sea)
- Customer Service: transfer secured accounts to Customer Service department
Once a new traffic is canvassed and has become regular, introduce it to Customer Service team with formal procedures and updated rates, and arrange client's visit.
Call the client on a monthly basis to appraise their satisfaction toward BOLLORE and formally report to Customer Service any useful remark.
- Payment performance
Ensure proper Credit Application Filling,
Ensure such Credit Conditions are well documented at Administration level.
- Other tasks assigned by management
- University Graduate
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in logistics firm.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Can work under pressure
- Germany is a plus>
- Germany is a plus>