“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
To achieve the preset financial targets, productivity standards, market focus & share objectives, and the customer satisfaction & loyalty objectives for the Japanese customers designated by the district.
- To work in accordance to the business development strategies as formulated and defined by district, products and regional Japanese Business Development (JBD) as outlined below.
- Support and work together with local sales to identify prospects, build a rapport with key stakeholders, sharing business intelligence, and contribute to close businesses with Japanese customers.
- Ownership of accounts belong to the local sales or account managers.
- Support Malaysia / Indonesia sales territory for sales activities by travelling to respective branches for one week in each month.
- Use BRV report to identify the NRC contribution that JBDM has made by retaining existing businesses and/or closing new businesses. Report this to District Manager each month.
- If required, identify opportunities for route business development.
- To develop and safeguard relationship with Japanese decision-makers.
- Adhere to guidance provided by JBDM, sales, operations, stakeholders and overseas offices to implement revenue growth strategy.
- To share and present the Best Practices, business intelligence with a local branch.
- To be responsible for special projects as deemed necessary by the senior management
Native Japanese speaker.University graduate with over 5 years working experience in freight forwarding industry which 2 years in supervisory or above level, or certificate/diploma or Formal Secondary School graduate over 7 years working experience in freight forwarding industry which 4 years in managerial level. Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
Expeditors offers excellent benefits for full time employees:
- Benefits complied with local law
- Health Plan: Medical, Accident Insurance
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.