Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
Scope of Position: To timely process and consolidate air export shipments, while ensuring consistent communication with branches and providing an exceptional customer service.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare master air waybills and needed documentations
- File customs documents • Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
- Receive and update shipment status in a timely manner
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating system.
- Track and Trace Air Export shipments
- Interact with branches in arranging their international shipments, meeting / exceeding customer service standards.
- Coordinate with our contracted service providers in procuring space and services
- Contribute to maintain strong relationships with service providers (Airlines, trucking companies, and others).
- Meet compliance at all times to regulations. This includes internal policies and procedures such as Operational Process Standards (OPS) and external government regulations or customer policies / requirements.
- Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency
- Meet KPI standards, as per the company’s procedures.
- Overseas communications
- Meets company standards of 52 hours training per year per employee.
- Attend training classes when required.
- Complete mandatory training when required. Culture:
- Adhere to the company’s 10 cultural attributes: Appearance, Attitude, Confidence, Curiosity, Excellence, Integrity, Pride, Resolute, Sense of Humor, and Visionary.
- Maintain secure and clean work areas .
Experience and Education Requirements
- 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of air documentation process a plus.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word). • IATA/FIATA and Hazardous Materials certification a plus
- Fluent in English
Successful candidate must pass the company's defined background check.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Attractive salary
- Voluntary, contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program