“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
Scope of Position
Ensure timely and accurate movement of freight and information, while providing exceptional customer service within the Air Export Department.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational system
- Track and Trace Air Export files and reporting
- Use Workflows on daily basis
- Ensure arrival notices are communicated to overseas and customers
- Ensure accurate and timely client and Service Providers billing
- Interact with our customers in arranging their international shipments, meeting customer service standards
- Contribute to maintaining good relationships with suppliers (Airline carriers, trucking companies and others involved)
- Meet compliance at all times with internal and external regulations in accordance with government regulations
- Understand department process flow, looking for best practices to improve operational efficiency and productivity
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures are in place and updated
- Meet KPI standards in accordance with the Company’s procedure
- Overseas communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external)
Effective interpersonal skills- including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, and to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
Strong organizational and prioritization skills are critical.
Proficient computer skills- solid data entry with high accuracy rate, email, internet, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Desire for a career in supply chain/logistics.
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Training and Personnel Development Program
- Monthly performance bonus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.