Expeditors is a Fortune 500 Company. Our global network offers a broad range of logistic
services including air and ocean transportation, customs brokerage,
distribution, cargo insurance, duty drawback, and consulting. Expeditors hires
the best in the industry, and the financial results are a direct result of its
people and unique culture.
Our motto, “You’d be surprised how far we’ll go for you”, is exemplified through our
embrace of these culture elements: Attitude, Curiosity, Integrity, Resolute,
Visionary, Appearance, Confidence, Excellence, Pride, and Sense of Humor.
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will
find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which
foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
The ideal candidate will have a willingness to grow, learn and work hard. Our department
is growing and we are looking for a bilingual person who enjoys a fast-paced,
professional, and dynamic work environment.
Data entry into our proprietary operating system.
- Key data and transmit data to customer timely
- Handle Ocean documents, Prepare various documents for international transportation,
resolve complaints relating to them
- Interact with customers in arranging their international shipments
- Compares figures and totals on documents with statement of accounts submitted by
accounting department to verify accuracy of documents.
Fresh graduated student from Economics or Marine University/College or equivalent
- Good English communication
- Acceptable PC knowledge
- Willing to put in extra hours, as required
- Well-organized, innovative, self-motivated
- Able to work well in team, under high pressure and tight deadline
- Good problem solving skill
Successful candidate must pass the company's defined background check.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Annual Health Check Up, Medical Program
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program