“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
As a Fortune 500 company, Expeditors employs more than 15,000 trained professionals in a worldwide network of over 300 locations across six continents. Expeditors satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems. Our services include the consolidation and forwarding of air or ocean freight, customs brokerage, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, order management, warehousing, distribution and customized logistics solutions. Expeditors is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
Job Purpose:To handle general affairs of the Administration Department and assist the Administration Supervisor in overseeing the operations of the Company in accordance with the Company policy.
Key Accountabilities:1. To be responsible for personnel work.
2. To be responsible for all matters relating to purchases of fixed assets, office supplies and other products and services required in daily operation. And establish good relationship with the vendors.
3. To be responsible for travel arrangement as travel administrator, such as air ticket/hotel reservation visa application.
4. To be responsible for office insurance, e.g. Car/truck insurance, office insurance & commercial medical insurance etc.
5. To be responsible for licenses management, including all kind of company licenses application, renewal, change & annual audit.
6. To assist in organizing company activities and events.
7. To prepare monthly & quarterly administration reports.
8. To be responsible for Payroll system (Kayang) basic information input and update.
9. To be responsible for filing system update, maintenance & all contracts filing.
10. To assist HR issues, such as recruitment assistance & background check etc.
11. To take up additional task as required to meet the Department’s need.
Minimum Education &Experience:1. University Degree or recognized professional qualification as university equivalent
2. Over 2 years' experience or Formal Secondary School Graduates / Certificate or Matriculated with minimum 3 years’ relevant experience.
3. Team player.
5. Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
6. Cantonese is an asset.
- Salary: Commensurate with Regional Guidelines
- Sales Commission: Based on our Global Sales Compensation program
- Car and Phone Allowance: Commensurate with Regional Guidelines
- Training and Personnel Development Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- District Manager.